Sydney Olympic Park proudly supports this nature-based activity that will entertain your little ones in Sydney’s favourite parklands.
Come along and meet the Park Ranger team on Tuesday mornings during the school term.
Mini Park Rangers enjoy a new theme and story each week. Our program aims to provide opportunities for discovery, creativity, problem-solving, and questioning with a focus on our Parklands, our environment, and how we interact with the world around us to contribute to a more sustainable world.
We aspire to explore the sights, scents, sounds and textures of our Parklands, accompanied by stories and rhymes with important take home messages.
Participants will be given opportunities for play, enquiry and investigation in a fun environment.
Term 1, 2021 at Blaxland Riverside Park.
Themes include: World Wetlands Day, Possums, Trees & Leaves, Clouds and more.
Bookings are essential for children and their carers. Maximum of 1 adult per child
- Parents & carers are required to supervise their children
- All participants require a ticket. Adults and children over 12 months must be registered
- Our programs have a maximum of 30 participants per session. A maximum of 1 adult may attend with each child.
- Sessions are in high demand, so if you are unable to attend please cancel your tickets
- Please bring your own picnic rug or blanket to sit on.
5 Olympic Boulevard Sydney Olympic Park, Sydney, NSW, 2000