WIN: $500 to Spend at Kids Cove Early Learning
Kids Cove Early Learning Centre is a privately owned and purpose built centre in Terrey Hills.
They provide long day care in a secure and modern environment where young children are nurtured through their infant, toddler and preschool programs.
For one lucky person, they have a $500 voucher to spend towards childcare fees. Their centre is open 7am - 6pm 52 weeks of the year.
One email per entry. Good luck!
WIN: $500 to Spend at Kids Cove Early Learning : Terms and Conditions
- Active Networks PTY Limited is the Publisher of this competition.
- Little Zaks on behalf of Kids Cove Early Learning is the promoter, and resides at 337 Mona Vale Road, Terrey Hills NSW 2084.
- Any transaction that occurs as a result of this competition is between the winner and the promoter.
- The competition will commence on Monday 3rd February 2020 and finish at 5pm on Saturday 29th February 2020. The winner will be announced on Monday 2nd March 2020.
- The draw will take place at the Publisher’s premises. The winner will be notified by phone, email or through the Peninsula Living and North Shore Living magazines.
- The prize certificate must be collected as soon as possible, and no later than Friday 13th March, from the Active Networks office at Unit 224, Lifestyle Working Building, 117 Old Pittwater Road, Brookvale, NSW, 2100, between the hours of 8:30am and 4:30pm. Failure to do so will result in the winner forfeiting their prize.
- The Prize certificate voucher can be used to redeem the prize from the Promoter, Kids Cove Early Learning.
- Rules of entry are governed by the contest rules and the General Competition Entry Rules.
- This is a game of chance. The judges’ decision in relation to any aspect of the competition will be final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other goods and services. If for any reason a winner does not take the prize by the time stipulated, then the prize will be forfeited.
- Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prize are not included. These are the responsibility of the winner.
- By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised by the entrant, each entrant consents to the information they submit with their entry being entered into a database and the Publisher may use this information in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference or payment to the entrant. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Publisher.
NSW Permit Number LTPM/19/04765
- The prize is a $500 credit towards childcare fees
- The prize is valid for children aged between 6 weeks and 6 years
- The winner must be eligible for the Child Care Subsidy
- The winner must enrol their child and start by 31st March 2020
- The prize is not transferable
- Failure to redeem the prize by 31st March 2020 will result in forfeit of the voucher
Competition ends February 29th, 2020